In this episode of Delusions of Grandeur, we discuss Star Wars: The Clone Wars, the movie and the first four episodes of the Cartoon Network series 1.01: Ambush (Yoda-centric), and then the Malevolence story arc in episodes 1.02-1.04.
Some of the questions we address: Are Clones people too? Is it easier to look cool using the force as a CGI cartoon? Does Anthony Daniels have a career outside of playing C-3PO? Is Ashoka Tano going to die before we get to Revenge of the Sith? Are Hutt babies just the best ever?
- “I have a bad feeling about this…” has been uttered 3 times.
- There have been 3 disturbances in the Force.
- 5 Wilhelm Screams have been screamed.
- The number of amputations has risen to 12, of which 2 have been hand/forearms.
- “May the Force be with you…” has been said 5 times to date, including close variations.
If you’re playing along at home, for next week we’ll be watching:
- 1.05 Rookies
- 1.06 Downfall of a Droid
- 1.07 Duel of the Droids
- 1.08 Bombad Jedi
- 1.09 Cloak of Darkness
- 1.10 Lair of Grievous
- 1.11 Dooku Captured
Subscribe on iTunes and leave a five star rating and review, and we’ll read them on the podcast and give you a shoutout!
Or listen on the Soundcloud: Delusions of Grandeur Playlist.