Now that we’re establishing Clones as individuals, does it make sense that some of them are not on board with the program? Is it possible to name a Star Wars creature without referring to the earth creature it’s based on? Is it okay with James Cameron that the blue people we meet this week are from the world of Pantora? Does the mad scientist stereotype always have to be the nazi mad scientist?
These are questions raised as Mondo and Joe cover Season 1 Episodes 13-18 of Clone Wars.
- “I have a bad feeling about this…” has been uttered 5 times.
- There have been 6 disturbances in the Force.
- 5 Wilhelm Screams have been screamed.
- The number of amputations has risen to 20, of which 4 have been hand/forearms.
- “May the Force be with you…” has been said 7 times to date, including close variations.
If you’re playing along at home, for next week we’ll be wrapping up season one with:
- 1.19: Storm Over Ryloth
- 1.20: Innocents of Ryloth
- 1.21: Liberty on Ryloth
- 1.22: Hostage Crisis
We’ll also be discussing the Season 2 premiere of Rebels: The Siege of Lothal, in our new Rebels segment!
Subscribe on iTunes and leave a five star rating and review, and we’ll read them on the podcast and give you a shoutout!
Or listen on the Soundcloud: Delusions of Grandeur Playlist.