A very special episode as we wrap up Clone Wars season one, and start discussing Star Wars: Rebels!
What’s with the tail-heads? How does it get decided how many tails do they get on their heads? Is it equal to the number of chins they have? Why do we like bounty hunters so much? Will Clones with cool names ever survive the Clone Wars? How old does a padawan have to be before she becomes a military commander and leads clones with cool names to their death?
We also give a really glossed over summary of Star Wars: Rebels before diving into the Season Two Siege of Lothal!
- “I have a bad feeling about this…” has been uttered 5 times.
- There have been 9 disturbances in the Force.
- 5 Wilhelm Screams have been screamed.
- The number of amputations has risen to 21, of which 4 have been hand/forearms.
- “May the Force be with you…” has been said 8 times to date, including close variations.
If you’re playing along at home, for next week we’ll be starting Clone Wars Season Two with:
- 2.1 Holocron Heist
- 2.2 Cargo of Doom
- 2.3 Children of the Force
- 2.4 Senate Spy
- 2.5 Landing at Point Rain
And in our Star Wars: Rebels segment:
- Spark of Rebellion
Subscribe on iTunes and leave a five star rating and review, and we’ll read them on the podcast and give you a shoutout!
Or listen on the Soundcloud: Delusions of Grandeur Playlist.