In this weeks episode of Delusions of Grandeur, we muse that nobody in the Star Wars universe has adequate back-ups of their important files. Baby Jedi, can they get cuter? And do all children in the galaxy have that Twilek doll? Did Bonnie Burton design it? Is whiny cartoon Anakin still degrees cooler than whiny live-action Anakin? (Spoiler: Yes.) Also, we see some intense battle scenes that make G.I. Joe look like The Care Bears.
This weeks episodes:
- 2.1 Holocron Heist
- 2.2 Cargo of Doom
- 2.3 Children of the Force
- 2.4 Senate Spy
- 2.5 Landing at Point Rain
We also start season one of Rebels with “Spark of Rebellion”!
- “I have a bad feeling about this…” has been uttered 5 times.
- There have been 11 disturbances in the Force.
- 5 Wilhelm Screams have been screamed.
- The number of amputations has risen to 21, of which 4 have been hand/forearms.
- “May the Force be with you…” has been said 9 times to date, including close variations.
If you’re playing along at home, for next week we’ll be starting Clone Wars Season Two with:
- 2.6 Weapons Factory
- 2.7 Legacy of Terror
- 2.8 Brain Invaders
- 2.9 Grievous Intrigue
- 2.10 The Deserter
- 2.11 Lightsaber Lost
And in our Star Wars: Rebels segment:
- 1.1 Droids in Distress
Subscribe on iTunes and leave a five star rating and review, and we’ll read them on the podcast and give you a shoutout!
Or listen on the Soundcloud: Delusions of Grandeur Playlist.